Tuesday, June 25, 2013

[Shincheonji] The Emblem of the Throne



"Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. (Rev 3:12)"

The New Jerusalem Emblem



The Shincheonji Throne Emblem is a mark that symbolizes the New Jerusalem that comes from heaven to New Heaven and New Earth Shincheonji as told in Revelation 4 and 21.
This mark, representing that God and His throne have descended from heaven to Shincheonji, is registered with the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) under
 registration number 42-001873.

The two round rings around the mark represent the universe and earth respectively, and the square figure inside the rings symbolizes God’s Holy City, the new Jerusalem. The jasper and ruby like Bible in the center expresses God and His eternal word, and the rainbow
colored ring around the throne represents God’s promise.
The cross that is placed in the center of the city indicates the streets where the water of life, God’s word flows.
12 gates, 3 gates each at 4 corners of the world (Rev 21:12-13), are the gates of the 12 tribes. Furthermore, the trees inside the city represent the 12 tribes of the new Israelites who have received the word of eternal life and bear 12 crops of fruits every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment