Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Shincheonji Graduation] Graduates who traveled on an 18-hour plane ride



600 foreign graduates from the United States, Japan, China, the Republic of South Africa, Nigeria, Germany, Swiss, Canada, Australia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Uzbekistan etc… from over 10 different countries came to Korea for this graduation, on Nov. 20, 2012.

600 foreign graduates from the United States, Japan, China, the Republic of South Africa, Nigeria, Germany, Swiss, Canada, Australia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Uzbekistan etc… from over 10 different countries came to Korea for this graduation.

Daniel and Julia, a married couple from Indonesia took a 10 day break from work to attend the graduation. In spite of their exhaustion that built up during their long travel hours and the harsh cold weather in a different country, the couple, still in joy, expressed how proud they were of becoming God’s first fruit.

Andrew who came from Australia said, “It was my hope to hear the words of the chairman directly. This hope finally fulfilled today. I am so honored and thankful.” He couldn’t hide his excitement. He also said, “Before I received the word, I didn’t know much about Korea. After perceiving that the truth is flowing out from Korea, I wanted to learn more about Korea. I didn’t stop there, but I also wanted to learn Korean so that I can directly hear and perceive the Chairman’s sermons.”

Zubeltulana who came from Uzbekistan expressed her thoughts saying, “I am envious of the many people in Korea who are able to easily encounter this precious word. As I am in Korea, I will diligently study and return back home to make known this precious word to my family and close friends who are living in my home country of Uzbekistan.”


No comments:

Post a Comment